About the Business and Role
SpectraLegal is an institutionally funded business providing innovative funding solution to law firms. The business is a values-based business with a vision of “revolutionise access to justice”.
The Client Services Team at SpectraLegal is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a collaborative environment. We are looking to hire a passionate and energetic Client Onboarding Manager to join our Client Services team in Manchester. Your job is to manage the SpectraLegal onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers.
As a part of our Client Services team, you will work closely with new clients to guide them through our software implementation process and to kick start their adoption of SpectraLegal portal. This position works closely with our Risk and Sales to ensure that our onboarding process is integrated fully into the entire client life cycle.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will be ensuring that customers have SpectraLegal’s funding portal fully configured and the customer is fully trained. You will also carry out monthly audits on client’s site or by remote access.
1. CLIENT SERVICES
• Answer all calls and emails promptly. Obtains detailed information and document interactions in SpectraLegal systems and resolve all client requirement daily prior to close of business.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Assist with ad hoc administrative functions, as needed
• Maintain firm protocol with respect to file maintenance, record keeping and use of case management system
• Help to investigate problems, identify the root cause of issues, provide solutions, escalate where appropriate and continue to manage information flow back to the client.
• Develop and maintain effective teamwork within the Client Services team and across the business.
• Assist in audit planning, scheduling, and execute external audits to support the business
• Assessing the Internal audit process by identifying and prioritizing areas of the business where there is a risk of non-compliance and assist in development and/or execute processes or policies to reduce that risk.
• Examine case management systems to be sure that the data exported and submitted into our lending portal is accurate and in compliance with our eligibility criteria and regulations.
• Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management
• Planning, executing, monitoring and closing new client integration projects within target time-frames
• Deliver end user training to clients, which may include technical personnel, senior executives and administrative staff
• Identify, document, and mitigate risk and roadblocks throughout the onboarding process
• Work with other functional groups within the operations department to identify and implement process improvements
• An enquiring mind.
• Previous, client facing experience in either IT, software or asset-backed finance
• Ability to delight clients and manage multiple clients and responsibilities
• Experience with Salesforce or business analytics software is a plus
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
Scope of responsibilities for this particular opportunity may change and will include, but not limited to the above description.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Csaba Salamon at at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at SpectraLegal Finance.