About the Business and Role
SpectraLegal is an institutionally funded business providing innovative funding solution to law firms. The business is a values-based business with a vision of “revolutionise access to justice”.
Role Profile: Loan Book Manager
This is a key position whereby the chosen candidate will be based in Ireland and report directly to the FD. The core function of the role will be to ensure the loan book performs as expected, variations in performance will be highlighted to the Head of Risk and COO. The role will also serve as a liaison between the business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors. Importantly, the function will be the go-to person for all system and process change across the loans administration business area. The candidate is expected to have an eye for detail, understand legal documents, proficient in financial modelling, a thorough understanding of reporting requirements and loan book performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The candidates will be responsible for loan data interrogation and for loan book performance reporting to the senior stakeholders of the business.
- Identify signs of unusual or suspicious account activities and make recommendations to the senior stakeholders of the business.
- To perform oversight for the loan set up and loan modifications for the new as well as the seasoned loans.
- Act as the first point of contact for inquiries made by the 3rd party vendors and business stakeholders.
- Champion changes to loan book systems and processes.
- Support and champion new projects and initiatives across the loan administration business area.
- Document current state (“as is”) and any future state (“to be”) processes, systems flows, and data flows.
- The individual will be responsible for the systems training needs across the various stakeholders.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Csaba Salamon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at SpectraLegal Finance.