We recently chaired a roundtable debate bringing together some of the leading lights in the industry to discuss the various challenges that firms currently face and what firms can do to help build towards a sustainable future.
The discussion was chaired by Steve Carter, our COO, and included:
– Ed Fletcher, Chief Executive, Fletchers Solicitors;
– Brett Dixon, Vice President of APIL;
– Ian Curtis-Nye, Senior Manager, Meruit Costs, Lyons Davidson;
– Michael Brown, Senior Partner, BLM Law;
– Gary Carrington, COO, Fletchers Solicitors;
– Philip Grundy, Barrister, St Johns Buildings;
– Zoe Holland, Managing Director, Zebra LC;
– Tony Dyas, Senior Business Developer, Allianz;
– Matthew Kain, Managing Director, Kain Knight; and
– Matthew Gwynne SpectraLegal’s Business Development and Client Relations Director.
The piece recently featured in Modern Claims Magazine, January 2017, page 38-41.
Call Matthew Gwynne on 020 7043 0746 should you wish to discuss in more detail any of the topics covered in the article or would like to discuss our various finance options.