A flexible facility designed specifically to ease the cash flow burden of court fees.
As UK court fees rise, additional pressure is being placed on a law firm’s already stretched cash flow. Strong financial performance isn’t just about profit in a ‘no-win no-fee’ environment; it’s increasingly about cash.
SpectraLegal offers clinical negligence and personal injury law firms a fast and flexible solution to access funds for upcoming and incurred court fees.
- Flexible overdraft facility designed specifically to ease the cash flow burden of court fees.
- Expedited approval for facilities of up to £200,000.
- Lending is based on the financial strength of the practice and not on an assessment of individual files.
- Not a claimant loan; no obligations or responsibilities on the claimant.
- No personal guarantees required.
- Improves the firm’s ability to issue court proceedings in a tactical and timely way.
- Court fees are paid without impacting the firm’s cash flow, enabling cases to progress.
- Relationships with incumbent banks are enhanced by partnering with a specialist finance provider.
- The firm is able to increase pressure on defendants.