ENABLING LAW FIRMS TO MONETISE ASSETS THAT ARE ASSIGNED LITTLE TO NO VALUE BY TRADITIONAL LENDERS
SpectraLegal uses innovative methods to value and lend against a law firm’s WIP and disbursements, thereby releasing funds tied up in assets that are assigned little to no value by traditional lenders. The facility supplements conventional bank financing to provide flexible long term working capital.
- Flexible overdraft facility.
- Interest rates from 1.5% per month.
- Lending is based on the financial strength of
the practice and not on an assessment of
- No client involvement in the process.
- Funds can be used for any business purpose.
- No personal guarantees required.
- Secure and easy-to-use online platform.
- Interest & charges can be added to facility.
- A facility that is able to grow as the firm grows.
- The firm is able to monetize assets that are
assigned little to no value by traditional lenders.
- Cash can be used to negotiate better terms
- Cash is freed up for marketing services and
investment in client files to maximize the
value of their claims.
- Financial leverage enables partners to conserve
cash while generating a higher PEP.