SpectraLegal is a leading provider of finance and litigation risk management services for the UK legal services market and is one of the very few businesses globally that have the expertise to both finance and insurance legal claims.
We are looking to grow our team of professionals and are on the hunt for a dedicated individual to join our growing audit department. We seek someone who is passionate about our industry with a drive to succeed and deliver.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and executing audits
- Documenting audit findings and communicating results by producing a final report
- Reporting ineligible cases, audit observations, corrective actions, and remedial work where necessary to the investment committee/Head of Risk
- Adhere to the audit follow up process to monitor and ensure all actions have been completed effectively
- Analyse potential risks in a law firm’s caseload and why they may be a risk to Spectra Legal
- Examine case management systems to be sure that the data exported and submitted into our lending portal is accurate and in compliance with our eligibility criteria and regulations
- Identify flaws in processes and procedures, implementing change where necessary
- Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
- Reporting to the Head of Audit
Qualifications / Key attributes
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, schedule, and follow through.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and intense focus on accuracy.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Team Player
- Work independently from home
- Able to deal with change
- Positive and proactive personality
- Willing to travel
*Scope of responsibilities for this particular opportunity may change and will include, but not limited to the above description.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jade Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at SpectraLegal Finance.