SpectraLegal is a leading provider of finance and litigation risk management services for the UK legal services market and is one of the very few businesses globally that have the expertise to both finance and insurance legal claims.
We are looking to add a talented Front-End Developer (PHP, Laravel, MS SQL), who will take the lead working on a portal which provides funding for our clients.
- The role is based in London, but you will be expected to work remotely with other developers in the first 3 months, and once the handover is completed, the role will be a mixture of office and home-based.
- You will be working with our back-end servicer on potential developments and system support
- You will be working with other employees of SpectraLegal learning the needs of the business to ensure the best user experience possible
- You will be working with the developers of our clients to set up API-led connectivity between SpectraLegal’s portal and the client’s CMS
Technical Requirements – Pre-requisites.
5 years’ experience with all of the following
- PHP version 7+
- Laravel 8.
- Experience with MS SQL or RDS administration
- SQL experience with MS SQL or MySQL
- Understanding (admin skills not required) of Docker deployment and management.
- Working in Lean/Agile environment using GitLab (or Jira) sprint boards.
- BA skills (at least 2 years working directly with end-users on requirements and requirement clarifications)
- Experience in interfacing with Data Analytics platforms such as SiSense / Tableau / Power BI.
- MS .Net (C#, VB.Net) / IIS
- Experience with unit testing tools (PHPUnit, RSpec , TestNG,Junit, etc.)
- Experience in building comprehensive use cases and test cases.
- Familiarity or previous experience with Lavaship
- Experience in building OLAP cubes or similar
- Experience in Legal/Asset-based lending environment
- Ability to work as part of a remote team, often with colleagues and providers in different time-zones
- Ability to work independently based on goals and deliverable targets.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Sc or equivalent In Computer Science or Mathematics.
Links to or samples of code for previous projects must be provided.
*Scope of responsibilities for this opportunity may change and will include, but not limited to the above description.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Csaba Salamon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at SpectraLegal Finance.