SpectraLegal is a leading provider of finance and litigation risk management services for the UK legal services market and is one of the very few businesses globally that have the expertise to both finance and insurance legal claims.
We are looking to add a talented Investment Book Manager who will manage Spectra’s Investment book with law firms ensuring at all times that all investments adhere to various investment agreements at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take charge of remediation across Spectra’s portfolio and product set.
- Manage the end to end case life cycle process with clients (law firms) by tracking, remediating and reporting all outstanding actions.
- Analyse potential risks in the law firm’s caseload and highlight any potential risk to Spectra.
- Identify flaws within the law firms processes and procedures, implementing change where necessary.
- Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise on a daily basis with outsourced investment administration provider with respect to operational portfolio transactions, issues, queries and reconciliations
- On a weekly basis to report into the Investment Committee updating on remediation and potential risks.
- Be able to work across a wide range of senior stakeholders such as our clients (law firms), auditors, relationship managers, Insurers and data analysts.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk
Qualifications / Key attributes
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, schedule, and follow through.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and intense focus on accuracy.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Team Player
- Able to deal with change
- Positive and proactive personality
*Scope of responsibilities for this particular opportunity may change and will include, but not limited to the above description.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Rowan Duke (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at SpectraLegal Finance.