About the Business and Role
SpectraLegal is an institutionally funded business providing innovative funding solution to law firms. The business is a values-based business with a vision of “revolutionise access to justice”.
We are looking to grow our team of professionals and are on the hunt for a dedicated individual to manage our Business Development initiative. We seek someone who is passionate about our industry with a competitive drive to succeed and help grow our sales by finding and generating new business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop strong relationships with industry partners and centres of influence.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies including the create and management of business development plans and forecasts.
- Follow up on requests for information or information packages that have been sent to new law firms and generally researching, meeting and introducing Spectra.
- Convert relationships into opportunities through a strong nurturing and relationship building process.
- Take ownership, manage and advance opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage all sales initiatives and duties.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s and Sales Targets.
- Conduct sales presentations to educate, support and identify opportunities.
- Have other duties generally required to facilitate the growth and management of Spectra’s businesses where practical and appropriate.
Qualifications / Key attributes
- 10+ years B2B business development experience.
- Competitive by nature, and results driven with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Razor-sharp understanding of the buying process and sales cycle.
- Be able to accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue.
- History of successful sales achievements and effective closing skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, organise, schedule and follow through.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Technical savvy with a strong command of the English Language.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and intense focus on accuracy.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the legal market, especially personal injury and litigation, is viewed as a strong asset.
*Scope of responsibilities for this particular opportunity may change and will include, but not limited to the above description.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Csaba Salamon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at SpectraLegal Finance.