Enabling law firms to monetise assets that are normally locked up for many years.
This form of finance helps firms to release funds that are tied up in their disbursements thereby monetising assets that are generally locked up for years at a time. We therefore provide the firm with a much needed injection of capital and the innovative structuring means that no formal security is required and repayments are linked to the conclusion of cases.
SpectraLegal uses innovative methods to value and fund a law firm’s disbursements, thereby releasing capital tied up in assets that are assigned little to no value by traditional lenders. The facility supplements conventional bank financing to provide flexible long term working capital.
- Off-balance sheet financing solution.
- Frees up significant capital for the law firm
- No underlying client involvement in the process.
- Funds can be used for any business purpose.
- No personal guarantees required.
- Secure and easy-to-use online platform.
- A facility that is able to grow as the firm grows.
- The firm is able to monetize assets that are traditionally locked up for many years.
- Gives the firm the power to negotiate better terms
- Cash is freed up for marketing services and
investment in client files to maximize the
value of their claims.
- Financial leverage enables partners to conserve
cash while generating a higher PEP.