UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE FUNDING SOLUTIONS
Our uniquely structured delegated authority solution supports insolvency practitioners and law firms in maximising recoveries to creditors through the acquisition or funding of insolvency cases.
SpectraLegal’s insured funding solution for insolvency cases provides certainty of Funding and ATE Insurance for contentious litigation claims fulfilling pre-agreed criteria. Having such flexibility enables insolvency professionals to maximise recovery for creditors while offsetting much of their risk.
- Funding available for WIP and disbursements: enables law firms and IPs to advance cases and monetise files quickly;
- Claim value parameters enable volume processing: Claim values of £100,000 upwards (no upper limit) are supported
- Broad range of claim types: Funding is available for a variety of claim areas including Breach of Contract; Transactions at an Undervalue; Preferences; Wrongful Trading; Director Misfeasance/Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Unlawful Dividends/Distributions.
- Managed or Assigned Claims: The funding supports both acquisition and straight funding models.
- Delegated Authority Scheme: Funding and insurance criteria is standardised to ensure removal of extended decision-making process and create certainty of support.
- Speed up the funding process enabling litigation to be commenced rapidly and, ultimately, with greater success.
- A facility to offer solutions to maximise the options available to IPs and law firms.
- Fees contingent upon success aligns interests and legal opinions on the merits of each case.
- Our insurers will offer ‘security for costs’ options in its policies should it be required.
- Greater reliance on the law firm’s track record and experience rather than the intricate details of a case.
SEE HOW WE CAN HELP
If you’d like to discuss funding your insolvency cases with us, please contact Matthew Gwynne today.