Unique and innovative funding solutions
Access to justice for businesses with mis-sold business energy claims as a result of unscrupulous brokers, offer exciting litigation opportunities for law firms. There is a rising tide of litigation in this field and claimant firms must consider dynamic approaches as legal decisions in cases of mis-calculations, unfair relationships and hidden commissions continue to evolve.
SPECTRALEGAL FINANCE IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF SPECIALISED FUNDING FOR MIS-SOLD BUSINESS ENERGY CLAIMS LITIGATION.
We offer a unique off-balance sheet solution to provide law firms with the funding they need to take the pain out of advancing mis-sold business energy claims.
SpectraLegal Finance is already working with litigation teams that are leading on this type of Energy Claims, gathering essential market intelligence as they apply our specialist litigation funding solutions for this ever-growing market.
We remain committed to enabling consumers and businesses of all shapes and sizes access justice for the abuses they have suffered at the hands of large corporations. We expect business energy claims to remain a hotbed of litigation activity throughout the current energy crisis and beyond.
We believe that businesses should always use experienced and well-funded litigation firms and we’re proud to fund and support the leading players in this field.
In addition to our specialised funding, our clients receive the latest market intelligence and insight as a result of SpectraLegal Finance’s experience in financing litigators in the mis-sold energy claims market.
- Unique structuring with no claimant involvement
- No ongoing finance costs or repayments until cases conclude.
- Finance charges are contingent upon success and based upon recovery.
- Online portal designed to process significant volumes of claims.
- Participation in panel forums sharing insights with leaders in the area
- Continued real time access to market intelligence
- Off-balance sheet solution.
- Capital is freed up enabling further investment into the caseload, increased case acquisition, and additional growth.
- No impact on law firms cash flow.
- No charges unless successful.
- Easy access to funding.
- Leveraging timely information and market intelligence to increase claim values and maximise profitability.
SEE HOW WE CAN HELP
If you’d like to discuss funding your mis-sold business energy litigation cases with us, please contact Matthew Gwynne today.
OUR LATEST MIS-SOLD ENERGY CLAIMS BLOGS: