Unique and innovative funding solutions
These are unique off-balance sheet solutions which provide law firms with a contribution towards their own fees as well as taking the pain out of the disbursement expenditure required to advance specific case types such as Unfair relationship claims established by the Supreme Court decision in Plevin v Paragon Personal Finance Ltd
- Unique structuring
- Court fees and contributions to law firms own fees are funded and insured.
- No ongoing finance costs or repayments until cases conclude.
- Finance charges are contingent upon success and based upon recovery.
- Online portal designed to process significant volumes of claims.
- Insurance from one of the world’s largest A-rated insurers.
- Off-balance sheet solution.
- Capital is freed up enabling further investment into the caseload, increased case acquisition, and additional growth.
- No impact on cash flow for the law firm or client.
- No charges unless successful.
- Easy access to funding.
- Peace of mind as the claimant is fully protected by an insurer with an established track record in the legal sector.